Reviews for "hero number1"

urr yeah

it was pritty awfull but hmm yeah i gave ya a five any way

Mogly responds:

THEO IS GAY.

I wanted this review to stay top for ever and ever.

eh..

nice job..but u definately need to work on this one some more before u make a sequel...it definately has a lot of potential....definately keep the music throughout the whole peice..and if u can, mush what u wanted to be the sequel in with this one, its pretty short.
but overall u did a pretty good job

Mogly responds:

this is to all reviews (pretty much)
before making the next 1 i will make the sound last longer, and add other stuff

Pretty good man, pretty damn good...

Now all ya gotta do, is fine tune the next one, and have me do voicing in it, and it'll be even better!!

it was meh

The first part with the snow board thing and the music was good, but after that it was generic. The voice that said random things in an echo sounded like crap too, not insulting whoever it belongs to.

Meh

Dude,

This needs a little re-workin before creating a sequel,

I suggest making it longer AND keeping the music (which is great) constant throughtout the entire thing once it has started...

On a positive note i liked the effects and the blood effects and stuff