Reviews for "hero number1"

This movie could be SO good.

So many things about this movie could be great. It just needs some improvements. The sound is definitely one of them. I dig the graphics and the style, just a little work on the content and plot. Definitely keep it up. The next could be great.

eh..

nice job..but u definately need to work on this one some more before u make a sequel...it definately has a lot of potential....definately keep the music throughout the whole peice..and if u can, mush what u wanted to be the sequel in with this one, its pretty short.
but overall u did a pretty good job

Mogly responds:

this is to all reviews (pretty much)
before making the next 1 i will make the sound last longer, and add other stuff

Meh

Dude,

This needs a little re-workin before creating a sequel,

I suggest making it longer AND keeping the music (which is great) constant throughtout the entire thing once it has started...

On a positive note i liked the effects and the blood effects and stuff

um

ok first i dont want to see a part twoonly the beggining was kinda good thats enough to say

good but sound was rubbish

The graphics were decent nothing spectacular, the music suddenly cuts which was quite annoying