Reviews for "My GOD, Robots! episode 4"

Obligatory Antics

The animation is great. Everything from the movement of the mouth to the facial expressions and body language are very well done. The characters do look alive! And the toaster sounds la lot like invader zim!

Impresive.

I especially liked the way that you "Utilized" the flexibility of the cartoon universe.

God Joob.

Ahh...

To be honest... this really didnt make me laugh. The characters moved spasmatically, which actually made me sick. I'm not a big fan of this type of animation, this series is really not for me.

Keep in mind my reviews are biased on my likes and dislikes, so other viewers may find this amusing.

OMG YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN

dude, this is freaking awesome! so funny! i love how random it is! just try to get better sound effects. eff.

wow

i love this series but is anyone else scared at how fast these cartoons are being produced at such a high quality? they will soon take over the world!!!

keep up the good work! w00t for MGR