Reviews for "My GOD, Robots! episode 4"

Robo-Rama

Robo mania following in the footsteps of Futurama. Worth watching just to hear the voices - they're a riot! Fell off my swivel chair laughing so hard. Displays a gifted sense of humour, guaranteed enjoyment for the whole family.

cool

when's the next one coming?

saoright

it was ok i guess. could be better. ima go watch the series now.

Nice Job!

I just stumbled onto this series so I think I'll go watch the other episodes now. Good luck with the next one!

that was FUNNY

i love this series...and it wasn't just plain, har har, humour, that made me laugh out loud!! and what is he talking about? of coure only my sadistic freinds son't like orphans!!! but i LOVE IT! music is SOOO awsome!!!