Reviews for "My GOD, Robots! episode 4"

Now this is the point where it all gets cleaner!

Alright! No more audio problems...! And this was a very entertaining installment to watch! I especially liked the judge. You managed to have a lot of fun animating him goin' all wee-woo everywhere, and he had some really good one-liners here too. "She was my grandma AND my wife!" And Fulker as Jason's lawyer was really awesome too. Most sweet...!

WooHoo!

Oh yea Really enjoying this

i love it!

man i saw this a while ago...and had to come back and watch it again, there needs to be more of this...

shweet

You rock! the animation in this is sooooo soooo sweet. The only thing you could make better would be the backgrounds. I loooooove all the squash n stretch, blurring, and general fluidity of
the animation, it couldnt be much better- improve those backgrounds and it'll pretty much be perfect.

can't wait till 5!

that was definetly the best 1 evr. also, when ur done w/ #5 finish One Piece Video. Its already in my favorites.