For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "My GOD, Robots! episode 4"

decent

i liked the choice of music

sweet

all i really can say is this animation kicked ass..... maybe some better music though. the music was alright, but i think something different would suit it a bit better.
good job.

i luv this series

once again it was ehhh short as hell and the voices qaulity went down but it was still funnny and had descent animations and it reminded me of invader zim again
nice jab blah etc.

This movie had some decent humor but the sound quality was so bad I couldn't hear what they were saying half the time and when I tunred it up it would get so loud at certain points I would have to turn the volume back down to were I couldn't hear the dialolg again.

robots + humor = funny (+subtitles is more fun)

i am beginning to like the serie, but what I like the most of the series is the Music playing in the intro movie XP

the only thing that this needs are some subtitels cause i couldn't hear what they were saying and i couldn't read thier lips either (yep, i read lips cause it makes it easyer to understand things they say, but in the flash they dont move their lips like they would like the where realy saying things)

subtitles please, ok? your choise, i keep watching annyway