For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 0 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Motherload"

freakin awesome!

this is a really cool game. it's very origional, fun, and you can play FOREVER! it's so damn addicting! great job!

Fuck you, dude!

That game kept me up all night and caused me to miss school! Damn your addictive game concept MotherLoad! DAMN YOU!

great game

keep up the good work

omg

well. In one word that was: TOTALLY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait thats two. Oh well stuff it, THIS GAME MUST BE PLAYED, PLAY IT NOW!!!

HIGHLY addictive !

This is probably the first ever flash game i managed to play for longer than an hour. Graphics are pretty decent, good enough to keep up the fun. One downturn is the fact, that after a while when you got all the upgrades, there's nothing new to discover. It would probably be a good idea to implement a new "level" you reach once you touch ground. This "new level" could be much more difficult witha whole range of new upgrades and better minerals.

Except for this ultimate boarder on long time motivation, the game is great fun and saved me in many hours of boring university classes.