Reviews for "Cityscape"

Interesting

I liked the style and idea of this game - bit too vague and plain though :P
I wouldn't say I could play this for more than 10 minutes.
Seeing as this isn't so original, I had to score it a 5 - but seeing as it's original on NG - I had to credit it somehow.
Still, cool game - try and find some way to lengthen the game play, without it getting too repetitive or "used to".
Cool work :)

nice game

it's a good and interactive game.really addictive.

I love Grow!

Yes this game is abit like grow but I didnt enjoy it as much as grow ..
Maybe Im missing those levelup animation so you can clearly see what will affected?

Very nice game

Nice game but it would be way better if you could choose more things and be able to pick where you want to put it rather than have it just pop down in the same spot but overall pretty good game besides that you dont really do much besides click and watch stuff appear. Make another and improve it.

neat concept, unique granted

not for those with lttle attention spans, however. Overall it's worth checking out