For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Cityscape"

WOW

This is one hell of a game, it's more complexe than what meets the eye, especially as you progress and get the better upgrades! The music cool, which made it nice as you struggle to find the right combination of tools.
It took me awhile(an hour) but I finally got it. By the way great game.

Not to shabby

This was a good idear how ever i did find it a bit boring and to easy but great for first timers keep up the gud work

Interesting the first few times

I liked the simplicity and the smoothness of the graphics, along with the intuitive interface, but found myself wishing for something more. Perhaps the ability to plop down parts of the city in different areas (which could affect what the player could build later on) would help to make the game more enjoyable over multiple runs.

Also, I would have liked to have seen some way to restart the game mid-way through, when it became apparent that my latest stab at making a cityscape was going to be about as successful as my last (read: 30 points or so).

Keep up the good work!

My favorite type of 'scape

I liked this game. Simple, enjoyable, and nice music too. I need to send this to my brother, he's a Civil Engineer.

Very Enjoyable

This particular game,to me, is more entertaining than "GROW". I like how you took GRoW and made it into a real-life senario. Very interesting...8 overall. Very good job.