Reviews for "Cityscape"

Meh

it was alright....I mean there really wasint much to that game you just click the buildings
and wate for shit to happen. it would be a great game if you could place the buildings where you whant and maby have to deal with riots and things of that sort. it was ok but i'll take good ol sim city over it anyday.

TFX responds:

This was a puzzle game, not a strategy game, you're simply not playing it in the right mindset. Your review is basically like 'OMG, I can't build power plants and residential zones in Halo 2!' when they're not even the same kind of game.

ok

it was ok. that other dude was right you needed money and it was way to short. maybe adding more things to develope would be nice.

Crap

Even tho the game was good i like to play simcity3000 sometimes but this is Crap do you know what you have missed out M O N E Y
Everyone needs money i done that game with a High score in a Click of my finger Make the game longer by Adding more features
I diddnt mind this game but i thought it would of been better so i would give it a 3 Overall Try to do better with money and if anyone has a Job for me to help creating a game im Up for hire!

takes a long time to figue out

the game has a good idea and concept useing several ideas and puting them together, probably almost as good as sim city i think.

my personal high score was 50 and i got megatropilis
but i cant manage to get my industrial to grow, one time it was the highest and the next the lowest.

a very well designed and thought out game...very addicting...
Must.....play..more......cant re..strain....ughh......MUST PLAY!

Not a good game for members of SimCity Anonymous.

This game made me itch for SimCity 4. I'm gonna have to dig it out of my pile of crap now.

Very good game. I liked how it was part trial and error, part logical thinking. It really does require one to think like a city planner would. The music in the background was quite nice. Normally, when a flash has a looping song in the background I get weary of it, but the song you used was very relaxing and mellow, and fit the game nicely. This game has a lot of replay value, as you'll probably have to play through it many, many times to get the right combination to get a perfect score.

My highscore: 34. Off to play some more.