Reviews for "Cityscape"

---BIG SPOILER!!!--- How to get sore 60 of 60

Don't read this if you don't like spoilers, or wish to find the solution to this game the way i did. (Which is, by logical reasoning, and keeping some paper notes while playing)
are you sure?
The correct order is: exp,sur,res,ind,int,com,edu,fis,min,air,the,med,sea,hea,pol
,rel,arm,tou

hint: if you download the swf file, and open it in macromedia flash player, your scoring for every object is being kept for you on the left side of the main flash movie.

Have fun!

Love it!

Simple, but hard. Don't listent to those bad reviews...those guys have no idea what a "puzzle" game is.

I wish there was somewhere we could ask for help...I can't get over 36....:D

Fun little game.

This is a really nice little game for as far as flash goes. I come for the movies, but occasionally find very cool games. This is one. The graphics were nice, gameplay was solid. I could play it a few more times. Good job!

it was pretty good...

it reminds me of an old game i know...

Great little game.

I liked the final look of the cityscape, except that the residential zone seems a bit out of proportion with the rest of the city. You could expand the residential zone into the empty space below it. You've got several 'Level Ups' for the residential zone anyway. Otherwise, I liked everything, including the texture of the city and the music.... impersonal, grand. I liked how everything was shaped and zoned. I guess that's what I enjoyed the most.

I did get 60/60. Wasn't too hard to figure out. Enjoyed it. In fact, played it several more times just to see that final product again.