Reviews for "Cityscape"

I beat it yes it took me 3 days but i did it!!!

Ok first you get a life second this was good ,but next game make it a country then a continet then the world then possibly the solar system.

Alright

Its alright but it kinda gets boring after a while

Okay...

im a big fan of the GROW series, but was slightly disappointed by this attempt. There were just too many selections and it was nearly impossible to solve so i soon lost patience. Also when something leveled up the 'level up' animation was right on top of whatever was leveling up so you couldn't see what changed. And if you managed to get the full cityscape there was no 'congratulations' animation which would have given the user a scense of acheivment. But apart from all that it was a very good attempt at a complicated game. Well Done!

Guide Spoiler

Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

explorers,surveyors,residential,industry,interstate,commerc
e,
education,fishing,mining,airport,theme park,media,seaport,health,police
,religion,army,tourism

ok i guess

not bad...just like grow...less abstract than grow though