Reviews for "Cityscape"

A patch is coming!!!

Even though im one of the authors for this game, NG will not let me make an update because im not the "main author". I will try to not affect the review score very much since I half made this game, I just want to let you guys know that an update has been made to fix the commerce glitch, I just have to wait until I can send it to TFX to put it up for me, (rolls eyes) since NG simply will not allow me to update my own game.

This can be much better

I like the SimCity. But in your game I think there is just one way to build best city and I don't like it. If map was random generated and best combinations you build the city depend of it It'll be realy game.
Hope you understand what I mean - my English is weak...
By the way I like music!
Add popup signs on the buildings. How the hell I can remember what to build for level up of other buildings. Add sound. Add restart in game.
You suck cause you don't made this things! It's just beta 0.1 version so make a good one. And use imported images for the buildings(draw it or get some where). This game sucks of it completeless!

very nice

but some clues to how to build the cityscape might help

w00t

Really good game with extra potential exept for the glitch when you max out commerce. anyway Awsome interactivity. Good potential continue like that and fix that glitch!

-┬žaM-

A good game

I think its a rather good game. I do agree with the ability to toggle quality and the file heighth and width is very large. But the music suited the game, and the game required much thought for the player, and I enjoy that. Good work. (it looks as if you can build upon this game to make a more profound version)