Reviews for "Cityscape"

Awsome

Really nice game
I jsut got 30 lol
very new concept on flash
tell me the way!

nice

tell me the sequence to get 60!

Woow !

Great game...it's all I have to say..

this is a challanging game

k, no matter how hard I try I can't get above 57/60 I don't even know where I'm going wrong. This is what my order is:
explorerrs, surveyors, mining, airport, themepark, media, health, police, religion, army, seaport, tourism, residential, industrial, highway, commerce, education, fishing

To my understanding this is the right order other than the surveyors part. if anyone has any suggestions please email me at:

Anton_DoUrden@msn com

TFX responds:

Wow, I didn't even know you could get it that high in such the wrong order :D

I commend you!

HELL YEAH!!!!

THIS GAME RULES!!!! I love GROW so when i heard that you based it on that game i was already a fan. Excellent work.. im still trying to get 60 but im already up to 38. Keep up the good work. oh and Rubilon's sucky english makes me sad in the pants......