Reviews for "Drawing Basics"

This is the best tutorial for anyone!

Simply amazing and user-friendly. Anyone could learn something from this, so congrats to you!
-fall3n

THIS IS A GREAT TUTORIAL!

You definately laid down the basics direct and to the point. These concepts are essential to all artist, and are the timeless tricks of the trade. Knowing what was brought to light in this tutorial will improve your work x 10000. Just dont forget a plot!

search for andrew loomis in google, i believe the site is save loomis .. it features some online books which covers figure drawing in depth.

A well crafted and highly needed tutorial...

I agree with redlegion... this is an EXCELLENT drawing tutorial... in fact, although I already new 90% of it, you cut about 2 days of experimentation of my character design... I was working on the general skeleton designs, and I was getting close, but I don't spend a bunch of time each day on it generally, and so your diagram helped fix my leg lengths... which I couldn't figure out was the thing bugging me about my skeleton.

The gradiant lesson was simple but visually effective, and Flash's basic tutorials and Help files compliment this tutorial perfectly. Viewing this should be required before submitting a flash video for the first time.

Thanks!

I thought this was a good, simple tutorial & I hope it will be found usefull by others.

gr8

that tutorial did the trick, thats defenetly going in my favorates.