Reviews for "MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo"

Hilarious.

That was great. Just the style you chose was awesome.

Too the people offended by this: If you don't like it, oh well. Just don't watch it. Complaining about it will just piss people off.

people say this is offensive..

if its so offensive why wasnt it blammed or whistled during judgement?

Heh

Well this was a nice parody of the original series, lol, love it. Good concept, short and simple. Keep up the good work!

-cd-

WHY does everyone make fun of this poor woman?

All you people who think that this is just SO hilarious and think that it's all the funnier because it's offensive need to get lives (and souls), seriously. I doubt that any of you idiots would be laughing so much if that was someone in YOUR family. And DON'T think that a situation like Ms. Schiavo's can't ever happen to YOU, because I assure you, it CAN. I've personally known people who have had a family member in a coma until he died, and it is NO laughing matter. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anything so heart-wrenching, and shame on the author for poking fun at such a difficult situation. Quite frankly, this movie is beyond heartless.

Hey, Sirkowski, how would you like for people to make disgusting, insulting movies about a family member of YOURS as he/she lays dying and/or in a vegetable state in the hospital? Somehow, I get the feeling you wouldn't like it very much at all. Well, the next time you have a loved one suffering, I hope people show you a heck of a lot more consideration than you've shown the late Ms. Schiavo and her family.

Although I think that the Miss Dynamite series is usually very well done and deserving of perfect scores, this movie is definitely an exception. I'm sorry, but I am NOT going to support, much less applaud, making fun of someone else's suffering. Remember, this is a REAL PERSON we're talking about here! 0/0 because this is a cruel, tactless, and VERY nasty joke at someone else's expense, that "someone else" being a now-deceased woman and her family. Terri Schiavo and her family have already suffered more than you could ever imagine, so this movie needs to be taken down out of respect for the now-deceased victim and her mourners.

Haters can flame me for this comment and claim that I have no sense of humor all you want, but you all know I'm right about this. No human being deserves what happened to Terri Schiavo, let alone have other people making fun of her about it. Sure, SHE'll never know, but her family might. Try having a heart for once.

Sirkowski responds:

The irony was lost on you a long time ago.

lolololol!

hahhaha, it would be perfect if it werent for the fags down rating this because theyre offended.