Reviews for "Aeroknights"

Sallright

it's ok.. has good graphics.. could be addicting like crack..

This was awsome!

The only bad thing about this game was that when you swing your lance the enemys would need to be close, so you would almost always lose life when you attacked something.

Awesome

Addictive man. And the music was good and the game was fucking awesome

this is stupid

1: the lance is not a prefered weapon of the sky. It barely has any range which makes it difficult for you to kill anything.

2: When enemies that can't be killed comes into play, theres so many enemies around u can barely avoid them. Same goes for the skull

3: you try to damage/kill the enemies but yet u get hurt in the process? wtf? r u stoned or is it just me?

4: the crappy taste of music obiviously reflects the annoiness of this game.

5: the score i gave was 1/5 because it just relfect upon those things above, never the less i know there was time put into it so therefore the 1

happy easter!

good game.

the only thing i found that could be improved was the fact that when i hit enimys coming at me they died but they also damaged my health.