Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Madness Depredation"

Heh

Well it was good but along with the story and the way it useally happens it was the worst one yet.

whoa

madness got better from 1 to 4 but this wow this just destroyed its record i mean come on...the clown....yuck.... this definetly needed one of those final climactic battles between jesus and hank...man this just didnt give madness a good reputation...this movie is like "madness who?"

Not as Good

I saw Madness, and thought "Hell yeah, another crazy killin spree", but in actual fact, it sucked in comparason with the others. The endin is shit. I liked the dudes int hsi one, and graphics and frames improved alot too. but the actualy story, was mice. The best part of the story is the 1 on 1 on 1 fight.

Got an idea for ya, try Madness, int he theme of Metal Gear Solid. Run through the facility, stealthily slaughter gaurds, take photos of soem nudes or sumtin, and then the last boss is Metal Gear itself. Before Meatl Gear though, maybe fight a smaller boss, beat him, then he runs into Metal Gear. I think you will have something there.
More ideas, Email me italiandragon(at)hotmail(dot)com

Unexpected ending!

Well your style's still great,
Good job at the surprise type ending,
I'll be amazed if you can make much more of this storyline,
I found the last one to be better.

hmm

i didnt like all the boncing letters and all the "OMFG" shit. was really gay.