Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Madness Depredation"

AMAZING

Cool animation. WOOT all my 5 points goes to this animation it rocks. i also agree with redemption this deserves above 10.

Fuckin A man...Fuckin A

You probably don't remember my review for Madness 4 where I explained that I felt the madness series was going downhill and it didn't have the same luster for me. Let me say right out you fucking blew me away with this one! It was a perfect mix of style from Apothesis the action from Redeemer and the wackiness from Avenger finished of with a mix of adrenaline and lsd.

I loved when the battle finally moved out of the hallways and back outdoors. The barren landscape and oversized setting sun just seemed to fit perfectly. The ending was equally hilarious and awesome. If this is the final madness it is a perfect end to one of the greatest series on Newgrounds.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love your art... oh damn man you are the bomb the awsomeness. I love it all, the animation the sound the plot. Its all so grand and great. So does the protagonist ever win in any of your movies... or the better question is will he ever win. Live by the violence die by the violence, good job u rock. Keep up the great awsome work.

Good Job

I think it was well done, and pretty funny-the end at least. The same random killing has been a little over done, but still... I think that this could be my favorite yet. Little things, like the sky light saying: 'Please don't break"... it's amusing.

O_o

Well, im in no way surprised that this got frontpage before it passed judgement. MADNESS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw. you can add several 0's at the end of overall cus this deserves way more than 10.