Reviews for "<LE>Sapphire Sky(Demo)"

It's been a while since I've found an artist who I consistently like.
I love the soft beat. It makes me feel like I'm drifting in outer space almost.

Very relaxing

I definitely dig the vibe I got from this song. Great work! I loved all the random bloops and bleeps and stuff too, heh.

LiquidEcstacy responds:

Thanks man. I really honestly surprises me that all of these runes still have above 4.00

I didn't think they were that good back then.

I'm floating.

This is the kind of song I usually have playing when I'm studying, or just feelin' chill. Definitely makes me feel like I'm drifting unhinged and unhindered through a 'sapphire sky' with nothing else.

Wewhew. Me gusta mucho.

If I close my eyes, my toes leave the ground.

LiquidEcstacy responds:

I love the synth I made for the melody.

Awesome

I was a little skeptical at first over your switch to ambient, but you've definitely gotten it down. I especially enjoyed those four note riffs that gave it a really upbeat feel. Very unique yet effective percussion... Keep up the good work! Still one of my favs

-KDUB-

Thank ya sirrr.

verrry nice.

The beginning reminds me of the band 'Eluvium', if you've heard of them.
Nice work, I like the environment noises at the start.
great job.