For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mama can you cook some candy?"

Wow

another song like mine that is acually country all the others are techno myne is cant let go no lyrics perty good

Much obliged!

Another good one

Cool song brother! Its funny and even if you dont listen to the lyrics it is still a hell of an entertaining tune. I keep finding myself favoriting your work, keep it up man!

Mad props yo!

lawl

haha this is awsome! music and vocals are kinda a weird mix but i think thats what makes it so great. Lyrics are supreme.

Cheers!

Decent

I don't know why, but I think this would sound MUCH better if you ( or whoever was singing ) would try to imitate Liam Gallagher ( that's Oasis, a britpop band, hence the weirdness, but it fits more really. )

And if that electric sounding guitar is bass, it should really be lower, and have more "oomph" I mean it's like everything's caught in the middle frequency, So a bass added in/bass adjusted to be lower would do wonders with the song.

Overall it's fine, but the vocals aren't really my cup of tea.

Urbanus responds:

Huzza! Thanks for the input.