Reviews for "Diary of William Ostler"

Sick, twisted, and funny

The Die-ry was very well thought out. I have thought about stuff like this before. Good job and congratulations on making front page! Keep making more of this kind of thing!

Hee Hee Hee I loved it...

So demented. I've had my share of stupid assignments and I remember thinking of stuff along the same pattter...just not nearly as demented. Finally, a flash I can relate to! Great job.

Awsome!

That was great!

That was great

dark humor is cool :P good work

Nice concepts..

As for as the horror aspect, I definetely like the concept that you've created, as it's still rather violent, but done in a totally unique way than I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.