Reviews for "Diary of William Ostler"

Man..

that was pretty killer. i thought it was quiet funny the idea of the whole die-ary, well i hope your flash contuines to last.

A moment to reflect...

Why do I do this...? Why do I keep reviewing...? Oh wait, I know why! It F*cking rocks! Very nice job, I thought that it was pretty funny, my favorite part was when he leaves the card behind. Anyway, keep up the good work and make the next part. I give you a 10 my friend and I add to to favorite submission and author list!

Cool!

Hey, that was an awesome flash! It seemed to reflect the personality of some of my friends. Too bad it was so short. I hope you make sequels! (so much could be found in a diary, i'm sure you could think up more twisted humor!) ^_^

I really liked it

I really liked it, I think you should make more and make em a little longer. =)

JTHM-esque

The whole "die-ry" thing reminds me of the comic "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac" where Johnny keeps his own die-ary. Anyway, I found this quite entertaining!