Reviews for "Diary of William Ostler"

Across the board awesome!

That was a fantastic submission and I really hope to see the series continue.

The graphic style, the concept and the music were all perfect.

Keep it up! I'm glad this is on the front page!

Brillant!

I loved this flash!!
I loved the whole story of the die-ry and the way the scenes were hand-drawn of the paper.
Matt, you are very creative and I hope you keep it up with more flash as good as this!!

Not the funny type of movie.

Thats why I gave 0 in humor but thank you so much, I appreciate you writing a story about me, and my sick twisted mind. Thank you.

Should be a series

I realy liked this flash. It was a... creative idea. I think you should turn it into a series, because he said he had to write in his die-ry for the whole term.

Zero

Yo Yo Yo

Hey yall this...movie was awsom n' man, i askes the guy who created it to send me a holla but he was a bit mean...so lol to that guy "dude i wasnt spamin dude i was just offering an u didnt have to be so mean :( jeeze, jus trying to help n what do i get?
But in a lighter sense i know hes got a good heart man i know he didnt evan know me n i understand him n iz all good peace out yall...