Reviews for "Diary of William Ostler"

Funny

GJ i like the idea and the sketchs turned out very nicley great pencil color and concept I hope theres more soon

Not bad

Not too bad, Im looking forward to the rest. Maybe improve on the actual artwork alittle, though

Awesome!

Nice man, I enjoyed that. It was definetaly random, but random is usually the best! keep up the good work!

meh....

this was a little above average but not by much. the graphics were really good, as well as the sound. i like the premise of a Die-ry but i thought the overall idea of the malcontent, semi-homicidal boy finding pleasure in writing in his diary about death and coming to the conclusion that it's cathartic is too overdone. minimal violence can be accounted for, if any. and i really didn't find it too funny, but that may just be me. in all however, i really enjoyed the flash but still found a lot of it's flaws cumbersome. sorry.

I like spikes too.

All I have to say is that I loved how it all drew out as you were explaining it, I imagine that took some work. The music would have been better if it didnt loop so much.