Reviews for "Diary of William Ostler"

That was great!

I was waiting for something like this! I now feel that my dark, inner self has been finally refreshed. Human scum should be eraticated in a way such as this. Although, I would have done something more, like give them an ubervirus that mults away their skin like acid.Thankyou for making a flash like this. You are my hero...

t3h-m4tt responds:

Oh. Thank you.

Beautifull!

Good Job
Cant wait till the next one!

Loved it

It reminds me of a Rube Goldberg machine (except that his have things get triggered off by other things). I can't really say any more than, what do you think the smoke stacks were for (I'm implying that the body burger is burned after)? And try to take some inspiration from Hitler, he tortured them, worked them, starved them, then burned their bodies, and took the Jew's valuables. Good job.

die-ry

makes sense to me! nice idea!

yaaayy!!

awesome man!!! the sick and twistedness of this was sweet!!