Reviews for "Diary of William Ostler"

great

this was a great movie..... the way that guy thinks kinda reminded me of a clockwork orange...welll....great movie anyway

yes i got a wierd sence of humor

i like it its funny.. not sure y but i think its hunny as hell make more like this keep up the good work

I WANT MORE, I WANT MORE

That was absolutely GREAT!! make some more! but next time, make 'em longer cuz its kind a short. But for all the rest, great work, hope to see more in the future!!

Qwerty.

Seriously though, what the hell is that about .. I had a class like that, the school was treating it like some grand experiment or some bullshit.. Landing on the moon that’s a -big- experiment, entertaining secretly voyeuristic teachers? .. No, that’s just lame, mildly creepy, and lame ..

Great!!!

This is just great! this could be a great series taking words and linking them to death.