Reviews for "Blanco y Negro"

Sweet

Very cool! I thought that was a great flash. The music was appropriate to start, but then it became very Myst-like near the end. Great start and finish (though I would've like Kong to bust out a shotgun instead) and beautiful animation. Keep up the great work!

The Pope Innocent

Monkeys are my friend

Great

Very good stuff

100% style, excellent choice of music

great great great stuff

Weird......And Creepy

Weird......And Creepy... nice shocking sceans

The detail is what puts it over the edge

This movie was intriguing. It pulls you into it and your actually curious whats going to happen next and have no idea. This is in contrast to most flash movies here, when the only question is what is going to die next and how bloody it will be. Those type of movies aren't always bad either, but this movie is just good.

The detail in this movie is excellent, when the bracelet slides down the ladies arm that is detail. The shadows were also well done.

I was also very happy to see that he used type words instead of his own voice for the main character. I am so tired of hearing a voice that hasn't even completely developed nervously sputter out a few words. Some people just don't have voices to do this, I'm sure you sound fine in person, but using text in place of your own voice will not lower the quality of your movie. Unless your using a quality microphone in a studio its probably going to sound horrible anyway. I'm tired of having a movie that I really liked be ruined by terrible voicing. Well enough ranting, this was a very good movie.

Cool, Mysterious Feeling

Everything fit perfectly with this one. The music and shadow effects really set the atmosphere. This has been one of my favorites for the longest time. It's kind of nice to get away from the crazy humor shorts and see something cool like this. It's kind of freaky at the same time too...