Reviews for "Blanco y Negro"

Nice Layout

Screw that last review. That was really decent. It is better than some of the other bullshit that gets undeserved praise on this site. That guy got exactly what he deserved. Someone is alway trying to be the nosey hero. Why would anyone go into a situation unarmed anyway? What a dumbass!!! LOL.

Cool Atmospheric Piece

Although it's a pretty generic and lacking plot, it's not a genre of movie which gets attempted much in Flash. To be more precise, it was submitted a while ago and probably one of the first of its kind.

The graphics were there, but they weren't all that. Sometimes shading in black and white can be difficult as you can only use a limited set of colours, but I think your highlights and lowlights worked well.

The music was there, it really set the atmosphere perfectly. I though there were too little sound effects. Besides gunshots and creaks there wasn't much else. Having said that, the text instead of actual spoken words added to the atmosphere and made it much better. I think it would have lowered the intensity if you could hear him speak. I hope it was intentionally done the way it was.

In terms of animation, there was little to none. The occasional tweening and change of graphic forced this piece to rely heavily on simple change of scene and progression through backdrops, which although it was nice it may have benefitted from a little more effort.

Well done for trying something a little different.

Great!

That was really cool, it had lots of violance and some hot bitch there. The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't see her. You could've made her naked too that would be way cool.

memories

i remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when i used 2 surf NG..this baby was on it...10!

High Style, Low Story

Cinematically, this is a good looking animation. Story wise, it needs some work. The first thing to do is to get rid of the dumb subtitles. Why say it when you can show it? Get a close up of his face showing that his attention is caught by the gunshots. Get a closeup of the broken lock... that's all it would take.