Reviews for "S.M.B. Bloopers"

Just two bloopers sketch but...

FUNNY AS....... HELL???? hell is not funny, it burns and hurts but..... I never been in the hell..... WELL THE MOVIE IS JUST TOO FUNNY

Best Moments: Why did'nt I think of this before? ok lest fuck peach
Spoiler: All the Zelda sketch

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spat out my pop laughing at the bad mushroom part!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY CREATIVE AND FUN TO WATCH!!!!

I've seen many of these Mario/Luigi based parodies, and this is one of THE best that I've seen! I've played the original "Super Mario Bros." for NES many times already and never get tired of it! After all, who can beat the classics of the 80s and 70s?! This movie helped to revive the classic moments from the game, but from a more humorous appraoch, obviously! The blooper[s] were very creative and clever and the voices were very funny (especially Mario's)! Some of my favorites were the slippery floor and flag pole ones! There were a couple SCAT jokes thrown in, but they were executed a lot better compared to some of these other sprite parodies I've seen here! Anyway, I hope to see more from you in the future! 10/10!

Funny and Cool

How did you get Mario to say f***? I've been wondering about that since you started S.M.B. Bloopers

fucking awesome

dude that fuckin rocks no much ass