Reviews for "Brunk's PokeMon - Ep.1"

i liked it

i thought it was great i don't like or hate pokemon and i just thought you did a good job man keep up the good work :)

also you did a great job drawing Porygon2

von-Brunk responds:

Thanks. Porygons have always been my favorite PokeMon, even before PokeMon came to America. That's why I use them in every episode.

well, it was good, it wasnt the best though

i think you could do better, i mean as the previous guy said, dont choose pokemon, i pesonally have nothing against it, but i know allot of people do.
Also, the nouth thing was annoting, you could see their mouths behind the actualy frame.
But overall, i was ok.

von-Brunk responds:

This was my first cartoon using lip-synch. It's a very stressful process.

.......

well for one; make up your own for the series, and don't use pokemon coz pokemon sucks and you'll get sued.

The graphics aren't that good, you used pictures for most of it.

1/5

von-Brunk responds:

What the hell are you talking about? The only things I didn't draw were the obvious backgrounds in some scenes, you dolt. I hand drew all of the PokeMon. I barely used any imported pics.

Not too shabby

Well, I will say this, it was pretty good. Animations a little choppy, but overall nicely done. I'm not sure if I'll watch episode two, I'll prolly giv it a shot, but if it isn't any better than this one, I'll prolly stop watchin thje series.

von-Brunk responds:

Episode 2 is already finished, but it needs the final touches. According to my friends, they think episode 2 is a lot better, since it's longer and actually has a plot.

Not too shabby.

Now, for someone who does not like pokemon, it takes a bit to get them to crack a smile at something like this. I am like that as well. I was able to enjoy this. The odd intro music was entertaining.

Was it me, or does Dr. Anus look like Adolf Hitler?

von-Brunk responds:

One day I drew a picture of my friend Mike (the guy who played the voice of Dr. Anus), but I messed up, so I drew him with black hair and a Hitler moustache, and we called him "Dr. Anus". When I made this episode, Mike agreed to play the voice.