Reviews for "Journey to the East ~P~"

Drawing from the same spring of inspiration

I am very pleased that you created a Eastern/Asian themed track. I have a particular enjoyment on Asian themed music. I did something similar myself in the past here on NG (you mind-reader, you... :D). But while I focused on one main instrumental/percussion (Nomad of the Strings) melody, you focused your theme on a strong, multiple blend of percussion, classical string backing, native Asian instruments, and and elegant wind notes (what type of flute and/or woodwind is being used btw?).

I hope you will do some more exploration with this kind of music once again someday.

5/5 Vote
10/10 Stars
And greatly enjoyed!

-Soulfuzion

nice

congadulations ive been tryning to make my own peice of asian classic i just cant seem to find the right sounds tho ne tips on how to get them?

P.S. im a huge fan of ur brothers and hope yal the best of luck in future projects

Ubercool

Sounds like...damn...Assassin's Creed.

western theme

Truly this song represents the wild west.

OMGAMAZING