Reviews for "Journey to the East ~P~"

Awesome song, I like some Asian instruments and also the creativity of this song.

Originality 8? serious? but well im downloading this piece of art... love it to hear in game and now i can hear it anytime.

ä½ çs"éY³æoe^å¾^好ï¼æ^'们å-oeæ¬¢ä½ æ-³ éY³æoe^!
Translation: this song is good! We like it! I just felt that writing in Chinese would kind of fit with the style of the song

I didn't think this was Oriental at all. In fact, it felt more like a Wild Wild West song. The whistle and guitar clearly made it more western than east. Plus the stage was ruin in the desert with Indian/cowboy theme to it.

so catchy! so putting this on my ipod! thanks for the download! makes me think of china a bit!