Reviews for "Journey to the East ~P~"

Excellent

Just what I was looking for when searching for Chinese themed music. Awesome job! And very relaxing.

i literary listened to this for 6 HOURS straight

u just never get sick of it :D i felt at peace and when i got frustrated this song calmed me down^^ awsome man :3

very good

this is like a classic asian song keep it up

nice

congadulations ive been tryning to make my own peice of asian classic i just cant seem to find the right sounds tho ne tips on how to get them?

P.S. im a huge fan of ur brothers and hope yal the best of luck in future projects

Wow...My favorite

How many instruments do you think there are in the world? Hmmm, I bet thats a new question for you :P Well um, I love this so keep it up. One more thing, are you going to make anymore music like this one? Village music in China town :D woo