Reviews for "Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO"

well

i'm sitting here and i'm wondering why you have meatwad in there....um.. i thought he was a copyrighted character of Adult Swim....hmm...but good work

With all respects.

*Opinion* From the very first one, to this new flash, they just keep heading down the wrong path of humor. The first one was filled with fresh ideas and good comic shit that made me laugh. However in the last couple you have just sorta took the ideas you had before and rehashed/recycled them. Now using characters from things like ATHF and Pokemon you are just kinda taking other ideas, not your own and just kinda screwing around with them. Being an avid watcher of flashes and well TV, people have done the whole Pokeyokemon whatever thing to death. It's just a thought I mean you have 1 ep left I hope you can make it a good one with more of the ideas you had from the first episode. Also, the screaming gets kinda bothersome. May I suggest dancing Caned Hams for the last episode? Just a thought.

awesome

i thoguht it was funny as hell.. cant wait to see 5.

No, no, no, no, no, AND MOST OF ALL NO!!!

After seeing this "flash" i regret that i was ever born! I'm gonna give overall score 1 instead of 0 just because u even tried... (thou failed in a lousy way)

Two Words: KICK ASS

omg i love these movies, ive been following the whole series and dude this has to be some of the funniest most random stuff on newgrounds, keep on making them!!! 20/10