Reviews for "Lethal Poison"

Really great pin-up man. I think it's great that you'll often do a trap and non-trap version of most of your pin-ups. Most of this has some great, crisp line work and really nice shading.

The only thing I'd question are the feet. It does honestly look like you put a lot of care into 90% of her body and then the feet just look...off. You have the one shoe capped with a pointed, sharp toe while the other one has a round and tapered look, and it just makes it look like the right foot is oddly thick. That, and the line from her left breast to her arm along with the shading there gives her one side a concave look when there should be a more natural shape.

Nit-picks aside, this is right up to par with your usually awesome standard, so I hope my criticisms help and I look forward to more of your excellent art.

yea poisons actually a dude lol if you look up the top 5 transvestites in games he pops up lol

Poison is a dude you all know right?

nice picture

Yeah, i agree with them in the point of what make Poison so hot is her/his legs, feet and the skin color that you got it right. Her/his hips is another really important charm point of Poison, try to focus in the lower part with less atention on her/his breasts and it will be a perfect poison :)