Reviews for "mario all star adv 3 pr2"

kick him in the nads mario

THE BEST SPRITES I'VE EVER SEEN. SEND ME A PICTURE OF U SO I CAN BOW DOWN TO IT

DUDE

SWEET!! THAT BLEW ME AWAY WITH HOW YA MADE THIS FLASH OTHER FIGHTS ARE SINGLE MOTION BLAND HITS THIS IS FULL MOTION COMBOS AND IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY WHEN SONIC WAS GETTIN BEAT AROUND LIKE A TENNIS ROUND KEEP IT UP! BETTER YET MAKE A CARRIER OUTA IT!

NIce

I seen all Episodes, and i think all of them are pretty damn Good. It has a good story line and all, But, One thing that coulda made it a little better, was if u woulda added Zero in there too.
-L-

Wow. Just wow.

The final fight with Bowser was amazing. But what about Dr. Robotnik?
Here's another thing with Knuckles that I'm finding odd. I should have said this in my review for episode 2. Since when could Knuckles go super-sayan? I mean, I've seen that sprite before (the one he has right before both him and Freeza use those huge energy blasts and blow off the top of the castle and send that koopa flying) but I've never seen him dash into the air faster than anyone can see (looks like he's teleporting) and play one on one tennis with himself, with Freeza as the ball!

keep it up

this was grrrrreat! i like the fight knuckles vs.freza that was cool. so was the other fight scenes but what happened to peach?????