Reviews for "mario all star adv 3 pr2"

way cool

that was wicked awsomegraphics everything. it had almost evry charachter from sonic to mortal combat's scorpian. and we cant forget mega man and the rest so keep it up that was cool.

that was SWEET!!!!!

Dude that was one of the best mario flashes that i have ever seen you did a great job on this. i love how you used different parts from other movies, games, and shows all in the same flash. keep it up man, im lookin forward to see what you do in the future.

nice one mate

i see uve finally finished it, i love it, the fight scenes rule, u have to do more, and i have to ask one question, what happened to mega man?

D-SuN responds:

i happy u enjoy the movie. what happened to megaman? he just left and became normal again. i was gonna kill him off but then the viewers would have killed me.

hmm

was it just me or does mario fight like michael jackson at all...anyways gj very gj

omg very nice

i love this series and i like the mickael jackson at the end thats one of my favorite songs hes made