Reviews for "mario all star adv 3 pr2"

one of the best i EVER Seen!!!

I Liked the way you used sonic and knuckles as the mario bros partners! Good work!

the best of all!

i don't think it over from the movie, i saw that movie last march or april, or last year, by the time, your series of power star is better more than this one, but by the way, in the final battle, Mario kill Bowser...? but i think Bowser is alive and he return in power star, and he wanted to take revenge on Mario, and peach is still alive turn back to: the story in part.1, when Mario and Luigi to say thank with Sonic & Knuckle while they leave, and the star grow her back to normal.... and while Mario was the good guy, after then i also watch ROTMK 4, since last march or april, it was just the same version, Bowser is still not dead yet, he is back and he want his revenge on Mario, also when the Boos went to bowser body, he want back, he decied to see his castle was ok, and decied what he need more army, when Bowser release the Boos, and he said to they; go to Mario body, to a misson to get the Power Star, but i know bowser is dead, or he is alive, yes he is return to get his revenge on Mario, sorry, but it does not matter, or that is story in power star part.1, but i loved your movies ALOT!!! this is the best series in the world, i give it 10/10!
but keep a eye for my series ATOMMX, you will like my series,
but good work.

about the series....

i have some questions! and sugestions!

1-why were sonic and knuckles with mario and luigi in the first place?[but iam glad u made them friends :)]

2-i dont think the MK character fit with with all the other sprites.

3- why did u add frieza?(but i dont care! i'am a big DBZ fan)

.......but awsome series! i loved the way u made ALL the characters kickass. I also loved the knuckles vs. frieza part (that was some INSANE fighting!)and the final bowser vs. mario fight and the arena of the fight.(you did a little better with Power Star)but this is almost as good!

don't ya just love happy endings

that was the best in the series.

Funny and Volent

I thought it was pretty awsome, using the old mario bros. graphics is orginal. I just think freiza would've been harder to kill :) but he was always a pussy. I also think Luigi shouldve had a bad guy to fight other then yoshi. Overall, its a great flash :)