Reviews for "mario all star adv 3 pr2"

Good

This is good but you know the evil guy in yellow & black clothes, what's his name?

im onyl rating the ending but id give this score

well... TO ALL! this is the freaking best movie 6 parts was it? EVER!u rock th freaknig socks of loser mario noobs ur he best!im adding u to my faves my brotha! u OWN!~~~

Signed,
Your best and biggest fan,
Ali E. (A.K.A Boomrocka :) )

=.=

that was awesome!!!!!! all the parts (including the SP one) were awesome!!!!!

?????????????

wtf happened to metal sonic and megaman ?????????????????????????????? ??? other than that it was good

Just Qualifies for a thumbs up

I liked it a bit, but I really think you could've done better. You should have made an interactive Loading Screen like the 2nd one. I found it quite fun to toy with them even after the movie had loaded. However i found that the storyline was pretty shit. I mean what happens to megaman? And how did sonic beat Scorpion and Goro, when he got completely SNAPPED by just Goro in the 2nd. And how did Mario survive a massive fall from the tower, and have Bowser Land on him. WTF? Aside from that I found the movie alright....ish. If I mysteriously had 6 hands, I would give it 6 thumbs up! lol.