Reviews for "mario all star adv 3 pr2"

kick him in the nads mario

THE BEST SPRITES I'VE EVER SEEN. SEND ME A PICTURE OF U SO I CAN BOW DOWN TO IT

Whoa

I haven't seen a sprite movie this good in a while. It was entertaining and it deserves the frontpage. (More Mario for the frontpage! XD)

Awesome series.

This is one is by far the best one out of your Mario All Star series, but how come we never got to see Sonic and Knuckles finish their fight with those other people? Also what ever happend to Metal Sonic? I hope you plan on still making this series because you still can because Metal Sonic and Megaman are still alive. Something you should fix is the scene selecter since it never works with me most of them bring you back to the menu, or to the end of the movie, or it brings you to the credits. All in all great job and I hope this isn't the end because you can still expand the series.

Excellent!

The moive itself is very good. The graphics are excellent and the fighting scenes are also very cool. However, I didn't watch the previous versions. So when I saw Sonic battling against some Moral Kombat guys, I was like: what the hell? It would be better if you made an introduction to show me what was going on previously. Nevertheless, it is absolutely a great moive. Keep the nice work up.

LOL

This made me Laugh a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! God movie!