Reviews for "mario all star adv 3 pr2"

Illiterate bastard.

Learn how to spell. Good animation.

OW owowowowoowo

The fights and story was k00l but... the spelling sucked please look up the words or ask someone for help with these spellingz... that was the only eye-sore...

I normally don't like sprite flash.

But that is some of the slickest animation I have EVER seen.

Nice...

Hahah I guess I have to take back what I said about the Matrix music, huh? ;) At least it wasn't one of the terribly overused tracks.

The ending seemed like a little bit of an after thought. There was a LOT of work put into those fight sequences, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you didn't put effort into the flash where it counted, but it just seemed a little unresolved at the end. Almost like the whole "Sorry, the princess is in another castle!"

A nerdy point, I believe Mega Man X is supposed to be about two times the size of a normal human, and as such, weighs quite a lot. Mario seemed to be able to effortlessly throw him around. Also, was Mega Man left undefeated as perhaps a plot device for a sequel? ;)

It's also a good thing you had two MK fighters battling with Sonic. They're slower than molasses and if Scorpion alone was sent out to fight... Sorry, no contest heheh

In any case, solid work all around. It didn't feel like 'just another' sprite flash. A lot of hard work was put into this. 4 out of 5!

Good job and I can't wait to see more from you!

Killer!