For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Silent Tears [Orch]"

beautiful

What else can I say!

Dj-Flux responds:

Beautiful is all it takes. :]

Thanks for the review.

Thats the Shiznit

i Shall shed a single tear for you and your great song

Thanks.

Amazing.

Title Says It All.
It Really Is A Masterpiece *Like Lots Of People Have Said Before*
5/5

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Amazing. Astounding. O.M.G.

This is... the greatest music i have ever heard, and it helps me cope with the fact that my mom is divorcing my dad. Great work!

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad it helps you cope with something so serious.

I wish you well.

My friend....

Simply fantastic. You have really achieved what most musicians fail to. Music isn't about what style, but about what emotion you put into it and what you can envoke in other people. Let me just say this, I appreciate this song. It gives me a feeling like there may be hope for musicians in this generation to be considered true master composers. You have done such a beautiful job here. I wouldn't change anything. The sounds are fantastic and I wish I had your level of talent. The culmination of things I feel in this piece...Just wow. I've never honestly felt so....anything. I too know your loss. The only way to express it is through music, and even then it isn't enough to tell how you felt 100%. 10/10 and good will. I hope the best for you. You are a truly talented musician. Best wishes...

Dj-Flux responds:

Music isn't about how well you can do it, or what title is plastered behind your name, or even about if you can piece things together or not in a masterful way, it's all about emotion.

Music is emotion, music is soul, music carries a unique story for each individual and everyone can relate and connect to something such as this in their own special way.

It's a great thing to be able to share what I feel with other people, and I hope I don't lose my talent anytime soon. I hope to harness it, learn it, and focus it, and improve. :]