For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Silent Tears [Orch]"

what can i say?

first off im sorry about your gf. but hey its life and things happen. next id like to thank you for a piece full of genuine feelings. this song has an originality that is very refreshing. you deserve the high scores youve gotten so far. keep it up and dont look back

Dj-Flux responds:

Moving on is all I can do, each step is something new now.

Thanks for your concern, I really appreciate it. :]

great

i just hope you maintain that high score!
sorry about ur loss
thanks anyhow ;D
i think you could have used even more dynamics though
but that is truly as great as great gets

Dj-Flux responds:

Yes, I agree. I didn't focus or work on the dynamics at all, I'm still getting used to this orchestra set and it's something I really want to work on. Glad you brought it up.

Thanks for the review! :]

very well done

the piano is awsome, and the rest of the orchestra blended beautifuly with it. this song is amazing and beautiful and deserves its current score, congrats =)

Dj-Flux responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it.