Reviews for "Memory"

So much nude art done on the portal are fraught with perversion. This is the first time I was impressed with the actual artistic vision instead of simply the artistic skill. Very well done!

Thanks =)

ME GUSTA VERY MUCH.

Thank you!

In all my visits through Newgrounds Art Portal, I only saw two artist than nudity is not a simple bunch of rape tentacles and overrated stuff. This is a revelation, and your watercolor technique made my day. I not only love the atractive girl in the midle of the scene, also the background seems very colorfull, simple and combines perfectly whit her.

Congratulations :)

Luciaea responds:

Thanks for the kind review... Glad you like it!

I really enjoy the warm colours in your autumn leaves in this, and it's really refreshing to see a decent water colour.

However, I do find the hair looks as though it's standing up by itself, and I wouldn't believe it's caught in the wind since the leaves and grass aren't moving in the same direction.

(also the obnoxious review below bugs me)

Luciaea responds:

Thank you!! The hair and the outlining is a stylistic point more than it is an attempt to convey truth. I highly recommend looking at Mucha's girls - both elements are highly inspired by those paintings.

Nice but...

YOU SHOULD HAVE CROPPED THE BREASTICLES! YOU WOULD HAVE EIGHT MILLION TIMES MORE VIEWS!

TALK ABOUT AN AMATUER MISTAKE!

"What is this, Amatuer hour?!" - Ron Burgundy

Luciaea responds:

My goal is not gathering views...