Reviews for "Broken Saints FINALE"

Wha?!

You mean it is the END OF THE BROKEN SAINTS SERIES?! ABOUT TIME. 5'S FOR EVERYBODY.

OMG so good

absolutely supurbe you deserved 1st place bravo man bravo

For all the critics..

For all the critics... I respect your opinion, but WHY is it necesary to say something rude and abusive instead of giving an actual reason why you dislike the series? It's making you look stupid.

I NEED that DVD... Just... Oh God, I'm crying...

Best fucking flash series ever. If anyone says otherwise, their days are numbered. The graphics were astounding, the music so perfect, the plot unique yet gripping and suspenseful and addictive, the characters so well formed, the dialouge intelligent and meaningful, the quotes so thought-provoking, the philosophy deep and refined, the messages so meaningful, the symbolism deep, an unparalleled take on how the world works and humanity and its flaws and... Just... So... Oh God... I need more stuff to say... Can't find anymore comments... NEED... MORE... GOOD... COMMENTS!!! WHERES THE 20 ON THESE RATING CATEGORIES?! ALL MY FIVE ARE BELONG TO THIS!!! VOTE FIFEN!!! *Deep breath* Ok... I'm done now... Breathe... Calm... Ok... Heh... Great series... *Orders DVD* T3H BROKEN SAINTS ARE KINGS OF T3H FUCKING PORTAL!!! W00TN3SS!!! Heehee... Ok, I'm done for real now... W00t ^^

This was the best flaschserie i´ve ever watched

This really rocked. It was the best flasch animation I have ever seen.

The story was so deep, the series were very touching, had also a lot of interesting symbols in it. Made me think of many things. Even had a little bit of humor in it sometimes. I watched it 2 times now, and everytime watching it was a great time. Defenitely the best storie I ever received in an film or game.

How did u do this fantastic work? It was really fascinating. Hope it´s worth watching it a fourth time in a few months.

I´m looking forward to buy a DVD of Broken saints.