Reviews for "Broken Saints FINALE"

Epilogue

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us here on NG. There is no means of expressing the gratitude that I personally have, in exchange for this experience that you have given me. I look forward to what the DVD's must have in store. These are the most thought-provoking messages I have encountered in a long time. Good luck to you and the creators in the future.

no words...

thanks brooke, tobias, ian and andrew. thank you for this, i really enjoyed it.... i watched them all in a roll, 10 of the best spent hours i remember. it's just so full with beauty, meaning, philosophy, clarity. It remarks so well many problems of actuality, the 2 main paths the world can take, what's wrong and what's right about this world and why that just makes this world perfect...
anyway. just the best this that has and probably will ever hit newgrounds.

Holy crap

With these graphics, storyline, and music this has to be one of the best if not the best series on Newground.

speechless...

this is THE BEST flash series EVER!!! i'm glad i got to see something like this in my life time. very strong and gets you where it counts. i wish that eveyone in the world see's or knows about this at one point in there life's. this is something that should be shared with everyone.

This is the defenition of epic.

The story pulled me through a void of philosophical questions and seemingly flawless character development. No other plot has had such a deep impact, however i don't just put this down to concept. I feel this is because of the powerful way in which the story is delivered. You successfully toyed with every thought that came into my mind. This is the first reason i gave this a '10' for interactivity. The second is due to the artwork that has gone beyond any manga or comic style and become almost stylistically familiar.
However my favourite element to this entire flash series is the music. It is brilliantly orchestrated to suit any emotion this series can cause and uplift the spirit. Not only that, but every sound has been placed at a point to construst this flash beyond what even the unfathomable depth of the plot could predict.
I look forward to purchasing the DVD and hearing the voice-acting as i feel this would continue to improve the masterpiece that is broken saints.