Reviews for "Broken Saints FINALE"

good stuff

This is an absolute masterpiece. Hats off and congadulations.

The main thing about BS is how well it is written. Yeah, there's the music and the art and the spirituality, yadda yadda, et cetera et cetera, but it is mainly just a well told story. The idea for the story alone is gold, and you presented it masterfully. The language of BS is what makes it a unique and downright good work.

This is why so many found it boring, I think. Not because they are dumb, or unwilling to see the artistic viewpoint, but because it feels, to me at least, more like a novel than an animation. Of course, it might just be me, so I guess this paragraph is somewhat pointless.

Now, I'm not trying to put all the other elements- the art, music and themes- down. Quite the contrary, they were all excellent. But to me they seemed to be more supportive of the writing, adding to and accentuating what is already a masterful command of the english language. Bravo.

looooong took a long time 2 finish

good story shorten it 2 a movie and ill buy it

Perfect

The best series on Newgrounds, bar none. The best work of Flash storytelling I have experienced. This will be on my mind for a long time to come.

the best!

man this is the best series on NG ive seen! the graphics were great and the story line was intense if a little slow...if u make another series keep the same kind of graphics and sound just make the story go faster

Best On Newgrounds

I just finished the entire run of Broken Saints and I love it. It is a true masterpiece. Great job with this art your hard work paid off. I like in later episodes the references to big films a nice touch. I also like all the quotes. And making it more like a graphic novel was a nice touch as well. This series is the best on newgrounds.