Reviews for "Broken Saints FINALE"

End has come!

so this was the ending part, hmm very very good!:D

i think, if you got a contract you could possibly send this broken saints on the television, i know people would watch it=)..
not for very long.. meybe you vould send a 10 min program every day:).. for a mounth or so!.. you would earn cash for it!..

but back to the movie and the good concept, this series have been very entertaining, and has nice "pictures", good special effect, when there are some, and it has a good sound!..

i hope u start on something new now!.. and don't finish here!.. maybe broken saints has come to and end, but not you right?.. so maybe take a few weeks rest and then give us something new to bite on:D... we wanna see more of you guys!.

A hell of an Epilogue.

All good stories end where they begin - it's the same with any body of writing, really - Moses abandoned by his people, David in the wilderness, the Fellowship returning to the Shire, a new king arising in Lear's stead. Sometimes, the story is summarized, in greater or lesser degree - Neil Gaiman's Sandman, for example, ends with the Wake, but the Wake ends with an explanation of the Tempest, and draws parallels between the two stories.

This epilogue is on par with that. It ends with the resonant chords struck by the beginning; talk of dreams, twin sciences, and all the stuff that makes life worth living. Some people don't get that yet, and it's fine. We all evolve at our own pace - but this is a piece of magic.

The voices on the DVD add so much... the impact, especially from Tui and Oran, make the chapter all on their own. The possibilities awoken by what Raimi has to say is another matter entirely. The dead - thankfully, if some of the reviews are to be taken into account - remain dead, with hints of death not being absolute.

There is an eloquence here, a sense of grace that is rivalled by nothing on this site, and in few other places, regardless of media. The epic as a whole is haunting, a journey that makes the most of it's time, and leaves those that take the time to understand it much enriched for the experience.

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for this series, or count the ways that it has impacted my life. It truly is a blessing, 'a message from god,' as some other reviewer put it. Perhaps if people were a little more knowledgable with their theology, they'd understand that, but few followers of any dogma ever adhere to the faith they claim as their own.

Don't take the nay-sayers seriously - they can't, or won't understand. People are people, and most are unable to do anything more than pantomime a life. This series does more than that, touches on more aspects of human nature than some of the classics; even the Lord of the Flies does not cover as many facets of the human psyche as this series does, and that's saying something. The symbolism and depth that come so naturally to this series will grant it immortality, and make it a re-occuring visitor in the long hours of morning for those who care to entertain it.

Many are too stunted to see what this is, too limited to look above their bloody genitalia. Go enjoy the meaningless blood and death that prevails everywhere else on this site, and leave the difficult emotional stuff to those of us better equipped to deal with it... but feel free to join us, when you're ready.

Thank you, for giving us this gift. It is, in many ways, a god-send. I only hope it gets the attention it deserves.

A well-made series

The entire series, from beginning to end, is a work of art. The characters were well-defined and had much depth to them, giving each a life of their own. The artwork was beautiful and unique; the music haunting and creative. The combination of the two created an atmosphere undeniable and potent. The plot was complex and well thought out, giving an experience many other plots fail to reach, save in novels of length. The dialogue and text were natural and smooth, needing no audio voices to compliment it. Just like in a book worth reading, great text and dialogue can create the voice we think they deserve in our minds. Thank you for putting all the time and effort into this work.

Truly a thing of beauty.

Perhaps to beautiful for something as ugly as the internet.

Never before has a piece of flash material made me feel so sad and afraid, ive enjoyed this series over the last few days more than
ANYTHING I have found on the net ever.
After watching the first few chapters I was hooked, I needed sleep but I was compeled to remain awake and learn more the conspiracy, the charecters, the fear and the emotion I had never seen anything like this online before, for two days I watched every chapter and strugeled to comprehend all the information being pumped into my head.
Well its over now.. thank you for a truly memorable experiance
10's all the way.

This review is for the whole series.

Before I begin, I would like to say, this has been the most inspiring, beutiful, and emotionally powerful series I have ever viewed.

The Broken Saints series is often said to be too slow. Some have complained about the animation. These people lack the patience and ability to see the series for what it truely is, an artistic masterpiece that not only sent an inspiring message, but exceeded anyones expectations.

I have been moved to tears, laughed out loud, and even screamed because of the intense moments that make Broken Saints so amazing. The level of thought and effort put into this series is astounding.

I, Joseph Downes, am very appreciative and grateful to have had the priviledge of watching Broken Saints. Thanks to all the creators.