Reviews for "To Kill A Clock05 Trailer"

Nice trailer

I liked the 16-bit showdown piece you had there. Though, I'm angry you didn't have any special thanks for me making the preloader. Still, great job. I can't wait for the finished project.

AntiClockClock responds:

That's 8-bit buddy! Credits are given in the actual movie, not trailers. Thanks though.

alright

an okay trailer, doesn't show too much, never too found of the clocks, and even if i wasn't this trailer, should make me want to watch it, i mean it should get people excited to watch it, but you didn' t do it here. Was that music from Golden Sun i'm not sure.. oh and i voted for you , not against.

-AnzRage

AntiClockClock responds:

The music was from Final Fantasy 7 and this isn't just a movie about clocks, its a movie against clocks... geez am I gonna have to explain myself to everyone all over again?

Awesome..

Loved it, Every minute of it, You just get better every time i see one of your flashes it's great and its a plaesure to help you when I can with your site. :)

AntiClockClock responds:

Heheh even though it was ONLY a minute, thank you. I will let you know this is my best animation and my hardest worked on project because the original "To Kill A Clock" was my favorite animation.